Nov 18, 2011

Rasche Brown issues challenge to NWA World Champion Adam Pearce

One of the few people in this biz I can call a friend will be in town shortly.. unfortunately, he just happens to be the NWA world heavyweight champion. For that reason I will personally challenge him for the NWA Worlds title at Blizzard Brawl Dec 3rd at the Waukesha expo center.. Adam, I know you will not deny me, so accept and let's tear the muther up! My friends I will keep you posted but I think I can make it happen... If he say no, I will taunt him till he says yes... How's that for a threat? lol.








Rasche Brown recently announced his departure from the Urban Wrestling Federation where he was the UWF Heavyweight Champion.  Known as the Skull Krushers, Rasche is a former NWA World Tag Team Champion.  Brown and Pearce have been friends for quite some time, but a determined Rasche Brown could be the toughest opponent Adam Pearce has ever faced.

No comments:

Twitter

Jay Cal’s View

Accepting Donations -- Thank You For You Visiting

top