Feb 25, 2008

Machine Gun to Japan

The United States are sending arms to Japan and Oliver North has nothing to do with it. Karl 'The Machine Gun' Anderson is heading to Japan to make his debut for New Japan Pro Wrestling. New Japan recently re-joined the NWA after a brief departure of the Alliance last year.

From Machine Gun's Blog:
So yea, I changed my little status update on my page saying that I was goin to the FAR EAST soon.... And I have gotten a lot of emails asking the meaning of that.... So here it is: I have an announcement about my career but I want the people to figure it out on their own.... If you are a wrestling fan, it wont take you long. Read the internet and search around and you will find me.... My family members and close friends know where I am heading.... SO, that is that. Man, I can't wait to see my friends Shinsuke Nakamura and Prince Devitt soon.... Much love to everybody.... March 6, the journey begins.... Until then my Myspace friends.... Holla
Karl Anderson spent his early tenure with the NWA Pro training at the former Inoki L.A. Dojo with the likes of Fergal 'Prince' Devitt and current Undisputed IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Shinsuke Nakamura. Anderson had a banner year in 2007 winning the NWA Midwest Heartland States Championship and later winning the NWA Pro/EWF American Heavyweight Championship. Holding both titles simutaneously, before winning the NWA World Tag Team Championships with Joey 'Magnum' Ryan. Our loss is definitely New Japan's gain. I wish Karl all the luck in the world.

You can read the interview I did with Karl Anderson.

No comments:

Twitter

Jay Cal’s View

Accepting Donations -- Thank You For You Visiting

top